Call a Pro Plumber
Serving the Clinton area. Fast Reliable Emergency Plumbing.Great Service. Low Prices. Call Us
15106 Florida Blvd
PlumbersPipe InspectionBathroom RemodelingLeak Detecting Service
everything this plumber did had to be redone. He would not honor any warranty on this job.
6342 Quin Dr
PlumbersSewer Cleaners & RepairersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding Contractors
Our water heater stopped producing hot water. In this day and time we are not used to not having hot water. I called American Plumbing. Mr. Smith recognized that I was panicked and stressed! He assur
7000 Greenwell Springs Rd
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningLeak Detecting ServiceWater Heater Repair
A Family Business Built by Honest Plumbers The heart of our business is the family that started it. The Payne family founded Central Plumbing Co. 40 years ago and we’re proud to own and operate the co
4.B & D Plumbing Co
979 Oneal Ln
B&D Plumbing Company Inc. is a full service plumbing contractor established in 1976. We are based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. We specialize not only in multi-family, residential and commercial construc
5.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
21517 Noble Reames Rd
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater Heater Repair
We live in the rural area of Clinton, LA and Attaboy was the only plumber willing to come out and complete some repair work. The plumber arrived in a huge truck with the name and number of the compan
7.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
Need a good plumber? Roto-Rooter is North America's largest provider of plumbing & drain cleaning services with more than 600 locations in the US and Canada. Roto-Rooter is the company to call for resMore Nearby Locations »
24/7 Clinton Plumbers
localpros247.com/plumbers Call for Immediate Plumbing Help.Fast & Quality Plumbing Services.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?