Big Blade Plumbing & Rooter Inc.
Serving the Cleburne area.
1.Curly's Plumbing Inc
1002 E 2nd St
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningBuilding Contractors
We have had them out MANY times and they do a fabulous job!! From fixing leaks to cutting into the walls to replace internal lines they always come through!!
2.Layland Plumbing Co
114 N Caddo St
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningBackflow Prevention Devices & Services
Told me what the charges would be prior to service, then tried to charge almost double when they were done. The guy they sent to fix my gas line was smoking-SMOKING! while messing with the lines. Said
3.Mr. Bills Plumbing
PlumbersPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialMajor AppliancesWater Heaters
We are family owned and operated and have been in business for 5 years. Our plumbers have over 25 years experience.
4.Jackey Lackey Plumbing Inc
504 Granbury St
Water HeatersGas Equipment-Service & RepairSewer ContractorsBuilding Contractors
PlumbersSeptic Tanks & SystemsSewer ContractorsBuilding Contractors
They did my Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling. Excellent work! Thanx my wife is happy!
6.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
7.Big Blade Plumbing & Rooter Inc.
PlumbersWater HeatersDrainage ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
They are great plumbers, we had one come out to fix our bath tub that was backing up. He was there exactly when he said he would be, he looked at the tub & took him 3 seconds to find the problem, he w
Levy & Son
Serving the Cleburne area. Expert service, guaranteed!Get a precision tune up on sale
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?