South Valley Lock & Key
Serving the Clearfield area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Fantastic service and good value - Mark was extremely friendly and helpful in advising on the appropriate deadlock for my apartment. Highly recommend!!!
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
What a nice guy. Gorge called me back within about 20 minutes of speaking with the dispatcher. He quickly identified the solution -- one that I could tackle more quickly on my own. Helpful, free advic
3.Brownies Lock & SecurityServing the Clearfield, UT area
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Brownies Lock & Security offers complete locksmith service, home security system and Digital Access Control Systems.
4.Glens Key, Lock & Safe Company
1147 S State St
Salt Lake City,UT
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults
Great job on my keys. They are as good as new. I can't tell the difference between the original and the duplicates. You are amazing.
5.American Locksmith Service Davis County
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmith Referral ServiceLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
6.Ogden Auto Towing
2050 Wall Ave
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceAutomotive Roadside ServiceAutomobile Body Repairing & Painting
Fast friendly more than equipped for any job large or small at some of the best prices very professional thanks Ogden Auto
search.MerchantsCloseby.com Locks - Call usTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.