Apollo Drain & Plumbing
2208 NW Birdsdale Ave Ste 8, Gresham, OR, 97030
1.MP Plumbing Co.
15330 SE 82nd Dr
PlumbersSewer ContractorsBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & Maintenance
Professional, knowledgable and ReliableI highly recommend
2.Apollo Drain & Plumbing
2208 NW Birdsdale Ave Ste 8
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies
Thank you Apollo Drain for being so punctual and doing such a great job today. Rod you are the best. You repaired the tub faucet in a timely manner and saved me a lot of money. I appreciate your time
3.Canby Plumbing Inc
805 NE 4th Ave
PlumbersWater Heater RepairPlumbing, Drains & Sewer ConsultantsWater Heaters
Family Owned and Managed for over 70 years! Our company is your best source for professional, value driven low cost service. Established in 1938, we have decades of collective and comprehensive knowle
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
13980 SW Tualatin Valley Hwy
PlumbersWater Heater RepairBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding Contractors
I have called Beaverton Plumbing for several jobs in my house, including fixing a leaking pipe, replacing toilets and installing new bathroom sinks. I have always had a great experience with them. The
6.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
7.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
Serving the Clackamas area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.