Serving the Circleville area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Andrew C Palmer DDS
600 N Court St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Robert M. Tootle, DDS and Andrew C. Palmer, DDS specialize in family & cosmetic dentistry. We offer Cerec same day crowns with most insurance accepted and perform general dentistry for complete care f
2.Ely, Dubos, & Stewart, DDS
1200 Lancaster Pike
Ely, Dubos, & Stewart, DDS, along with our experienced and caring staff, are dedicated to making sure we reach this goal with every patient. In our relaxing and state-of-the-art office, we strive to d
3.Riegel Ned I DDS MS Inc
630 Northridge Rd
4.Gary Dennis Shue, DDS
229 N Court St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Shue is the most understanding dentist you coud ever hope or pray for. I have MAJOR dental fears and he makes me at ease everytime I see him. He is very caring of all his patients, so if you are n
5.North Court Family Dentistry
1412 N Court St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
They're all wonderful people working there. I wished I'd went there years ago. They do a great job. Friendly,professional and they explain everything that goes on with your teeth and even show you pi
6.Ely, Dubos, and Stewart General Dentistry
1200 Lancaster Pike
As a partner in your family's total dental health, we invest in the latest technology in order to best serve your general and cosmetic dental needs, including digital x- rays and dental laser technolo
21944 Smith Hulse Rd
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future