1.Lincoln Heights Health Center
1401 Steffen Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicineMedical Clinics
great place to go for all your health needs
2.Mt Auburn Nephrology
8251 Pine Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Nephrology (Kidneys)
3.Advanced Cosmetic Surgery & Laser Center of Hyde Park
3805 Edwards Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive
Dr. Jon Mendelsohn is a double board-certified facial plastic surgeon specializing in facial plastic surgery and non-surgical facial procedures. Board-certified by both the American Board of Facial Pl
4.Better Foot Care LLC
11465 Springfield Pike
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePodiatry Information & Referral Services
Derek Hindman in Springdale Ohio will handle all foot and ankle problems including those of children. Come see Derek Hindman for routine foot care and diabetic foot and wound care. Derek Hindman offer
11360 Springfield Pike
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
Parul K. Bawa, M.D.; Paul J. Chirlin, M.D.; Deborah A. Goodlander, M.D.; Laurie M. Holubeck, M.D.; Linda A Jost, M.D.; Ellen A. Kellogg, M.D.; Joseph R. Leanza, M.D.; Heather Mittiga, M.D.; Jayasri Se
6.Better Care Family Practice
434 Ray Norrish Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Podiatrists
7.Laser Spine Institute
Physicians & SurgeonsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Laser SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Pain Management
At Laser Spine Institute Cincinnati, we use advanced, minimally invasive spine procedures to treat neck and back pain with a smaller incision, lower infection rate and quicker recovery time than tradi
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.