Dale's Plumbing & Rooter Service
19626 Gordon Cooper Dr, Tecumseh, OK, 74873 More InfoPREFERRED
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
2.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
3.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
4.Jimmy B Quick Plumbing
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer ContractorsSeptic Tank & System Cleaning
The job was to install a surround wall and bathtub and the new fixtures for it and fix the drain under the tub. The quote was $1,000 to do this. I was to buy the surround wall and tub (Lasco Fiberglas
5.Dale's Plumbing & Rooter Service
19626 Gordon Cooper Dr
You never think much about a plumber until you NEED A PLUMBER! As a new homeowner, new to the area, I can only say Thank God for Dale's Plumbing. Obviously, I had an emergency and ran to the yellowb
6.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
STAN was THE MAN! We had a waste-water pipe break occur and Roto-Rooter came very quickly, offered fair prices and finished the job that night. Our service-man Stan stayed late until the night so thatMore Nearby Locations »
7.Ace's Three Plumbing & Heating
7224 S Bryant Ave
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater HeatersFurnace Repair & Cleaning
24 Hour Service/Radio Dispatcher/Locally Owned & Operated By Mark Douglas
Serving the Choctaw area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper