Agawam Dental Arts - Michael J Calabrese DDS
850 Springfield St Ste 2, Feeding Hills, MA, 01030 "Creating Smiles for a Lifetime"
1.Montgomery Dental Associates
377 Montgomery St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant DentistryEndodontists
Since 1995, people throughout Western Massachusetts have made Montgomery Dental Associates their source for personalized dental services. Our friendly and caring staff works with you to give you the p
2.Gearin Timothy Dentist
5 Mccarthy Ave
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesClinicsDental Clinics
Timothy Gearin, DMD is a family oriented dental practice that provides comprehensive dental care. We have been practicing in the Chicopee, Massachusetts area since 1993. Our practice provides a comple
3.Holyoke Dental Assoc At Beech
427 Beech St Ste 1
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPeriodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
Welcome to Holyoke Dental Associates! At Holyoke Dental Associates we strive to provide the best possible dental care for our patients at affordable prices, treating each patient with dignity, respect
4.16 Acres Dental
1178 Parker St
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
16 Acres Dental is a family-centered dental practice located in Springfield, MA. Our goal is to give each patient the best possible dental care, while maintaining the patient's privacy in a warm and f
1356 Boston Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Hi my name is Jeff D. and am am just about finished with my dental work at aspen. The people there have made the complete difference in how comfortable I was with getting a denture and a partial. TheMore Nearby Locations »
747 Memorial Dr
DentistsDentists Referral & Information ServiceDental HygienistsDental Clinics
We have had a great experience every time we have been there. The staff was really helpful and the doctor is really polite and professional. Dr. Mitesh really made an effort to explain the procedure t
7.Memorial Drive Dental Associates PC
1176 Memorial Dr Ste 4
Established in 1990, our dental office in Chicopee, Massachusetts, is committed to providing individuals throughout the area with the best in dental services. From cosmetic procedures, endodontics to
Serving the Chicopee area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future