Sunset Hills Dental Group inc
11810 Gravois Rd, Saint Louis, MO, 63127
1.Chesterfield Dental Assoc Inc
16100 Chesterfield Pkwy W Ste 320
Implant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentists
I love this dental office. They are understanding and easy to work with. It's really family centered.
2.Snitzer, Stephen C. DDS MS PC
14377 Woodlake Dr
Dr. Stephen C. Snitzer is a Periodontist serving the Chesterfield area for more than 35 years. Dr. Snitzer specializes in Pinhole Technique and Implant Dentistry. He is a professional member of the Gr
3.St. Louis County Oral Surgery-chesterfield
222 S Woods Mill Rd Ste 720
DentistsImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic Dentistry
4.Alizadeh Schreiner Orthodontics
2997 Clarkson Rd
Absolutely THE BEST place for braces! We have had 2 teens go through the orthodontic process. Their teeth are gorgeous and we have nothing but praise to give them. The entire staff at Alizadeh and S
5.Chesterfield Hilltown Dental DDS
130 Hilltown Village Ctr
Cosmetic DentistryDentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
Dr. Andrew Bruening, Dr. Carissa Bruening and Dr. Alan Handler are General & Family Dentists who provide quality dental care to patients of all ages.
6.Saint Louis County Endodontics
4 West Dr
7.Dunagan Aurelia A
14377 Woodlake Dr Ste 102
Chesterfield Hilltown Dental
Serving the Chesterfield area. Local Gentle General Dentist.Call Us Today in Chesterfield, MO.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future