Benjamin Franklin Plumbing
Charlotte, NC, 28273
1.Michael & Son Services
140 Dupree St
PlumbersAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesElectricians
2.Charlotte Plumbing MastersServing the Cherryville, NC area
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer Cleaners & RepairersWater Heaters
I had Charlotte Plumbing Masters come out and replace the cast iron pipes in my home - it was built in the 1960's. It was fantastic work at a great price. Highly recommend!
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
4.Dickerson Jim Plumbing & Electrical Services Inc
PlumbersAir Conditioning Service & RepairAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsElectricians
Great Plumbing ServiceI highly recommend this company. The response time was very quick. I was very impressed by how quickly they repaired my plumbing.
5.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
6.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
Steve was very professional and got the job done quick, he had no problem answering any questions I had. I would recommend anytime.More Nearby Locations »
7.Carolina Plumbing Resources LLC
Carolina Plumbing Resources, LLC is a full service plumbing contractor servicing the greater Charlotte area. We provide plumbing installation, replacement and repair. We specialize in installing conve
Serving the Cherryville area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?