Vincent Electrical Services
41033 Fire Tower Rd, Ponchatoula, LA, 70454
1.Graci Hart Electric
1720 Orpheum Ave
ElectriciansNeon NoveltiesSigns-Maintenance & RepairLighting Maintenance Service
At GraciHart Electric, our mission is to help maintain comfort, productivity and quality of life in the homes and places of business for our clients by providing electrical services to our local commu
2.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
3.Local Electrical Contractor
quick and friendly electrician had my problem diagnosed and fixed within 2 hours. Will use agian
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
5.Gulf South Electric and Dealers
61126 Saint Tammany Ave
ElectriciansLighting Maintenance ServiceBuilding ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
6.Bear Brothers Electric Co
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialCircuit BreakersHome Improvements
I am so happy to have found Tom Bear. He replaced my range hood. He was happy to come out for a small job. I got an immediate call back, same day service, prompt service and a reasonable price. I've
7.Another Generation Electric
ElectriciansElectric GeneratorsElectric Fuses
Are you looking for an experienced electrician that can provide you with efficient, quality services without breaking your budget? Welcome to Another Generation Electric. Owner / Operator Ovile P. Bre
Serving the Chalmette area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.