Natalie A Lenser DDS
3109 Coffee Rd, Modesto, CA, 95355
1.Allure Dental Care
2217 Coffee Rd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
First of all, who really likes going to the dentist? Myself, I've been to many different dental offices from childhood to adult and now having my own family. It's hard to find a place that you feel li
2.Mitchell Plaza Dental
1788 Mitchell Rd Ste 105
DentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic Dentistry
3.Young Bruce N DDS
2561 3rd St Ste B
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
4.Vandemark Lorese G DDS Inc.
3340 Tully Rd
Specializing in General Dentistry and Orthodontics. Provides personalized, quality dental care in a warm and comfortable environment for patients of all ages. Our practice strives to provide each pati
5.Lenser Natalie A. DDS
3109 Coffee Rd Ste B
DentistsClinicsPediatric DentistryDental Clinics
Dr. Natalie grew up in Modesto. She received her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Loma Linda University in 1997 and her specialty training in pediatric dentistry at Nova Southeastern University Sc
6.Bauman, David G DDS
1213 Coffee Rd
My children love going to the dentist. They beat me to the door to see Dr. Anderson. Dr. Anderson does exceptional cosmetic dentistry on children. The staff are friendly and helpful.
7.Rosenbaum and Associates
2200 Mchenry Ave
At Dr. Rosenbaum and Associates, we maintain the highest level of quality in dentistry. From the latest materials to the most modern techniques, we strive for perfection in all we do because we believ
1310 E Swain Rd, Stockton, CA, 95210
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future