Owens, Family Dentistry
111 Stonewall St, Cartersville, GA, 30120
1.Allatoona Family Dental
100 Courtyard Dr SE
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsClinics
2.Owens, Family Dentistry
111 Stonewall St
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Owens Family Dentistry is centrally located near downtown Cartersville, GA. We offer general dentistry services to children and adults and we specialize in cosmetic dentistry procedures. We are accept
215 Cherokee Pl
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Hygienists
Prices were high compared to other clinics. Had around a bout for 2-days, concerning my insurance for acceptance.Can't recommend them.More Nearby Locations »
4.Main Street Dental
328 E Main St Ste 102
5.Maureen Melinda Martin, DMD
767 West Ave
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
9/22/11:Find another dentist! I have been twice and still have one more visit to go. I went in for a cleaning and consultation for veneer replacement or crowns. I already have veneers on my two front
6.A Smile 4 U
509 N Tennessee St Ste 107
7.Atlanta Oral & Facial Surgery
12 Bowen Ct
Excellent knowledge and patient care by Doctors and staff!! They also accept insurance and filed the claim for me!!
John H. Hamel
Serving the Cartersville area. Take Action! Ask About Veneers,Crowns, Bridges & Whitening.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future