Call A Pro
Serving the Cambridge area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialGenerators-Electric-Service & RepairGovernment Consultants
Travers' Electric is located in Cambridge, MD and has been proudly servicing the Eastern Shore since 1979.We specialize in all types of electrical services for Residential and Commercial clients, incl
2.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
ElectriciansConsumer ElectronicsTelephone & Television Cable ContractorsHome Automation Systems
AK Electronics has been serving the Baltimore ,Annapolis and Washington D.C. area for 14 years. We specialize in custom the installation of Antenna Systems, Security Cameras, Surround Sound and Home T
103 Jarman Branch Dr
We were looking for an electrician for an addition we are putting on our house because the guy we usually use was unavailable, We found Dukes on the Internet and got a quote. Their price was very
5.All In Electric, Inc.Serving the Cambridge, MD area
Make sure your electrical projects are completed right the first time by calling All In Electric, Inc. We provide electrical work in Annapolis, Maryland, and the surrounding region. Our electricians a
6.J Com I.T. Solutions, LLCServing the Cambridge, MD area
Call J Com I.t. Solutions, Llc For Professional Electrical Quotes Today!
7.Absolute Power ElectricServing the Cambridge, MD area
Welcome to Absolute Power Electric, LLC. We recently started our own business in 2010. We have over 20 years of experience in the electrical contacting industry. We offer a full line of electrical ser
Serving the Cambridge area. Call eLocal Electricians 24/7.Talk To A Local Electrician Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.