Calliham Michael B Jr DDS
505 University Dr E Ste 401, College Station, TX, 77840 If it's an Emergency to you.....It's an Emergency to us. Come & see us today.
1.Ernst Dental Centre
3801 Cross Park Dr
DentistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Been going to this dentist for a couple years. Now my whole family goes. The staff is professional and friendly. The dentist are down to earth and listen. No games. No unnecessary procedures to p
2.Kool Smiles of Bryan
3111 S Texas Ave
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Founded in 2002. Kool Smiles is a network of local dental offices dedicated to expanding quality dental care access for children and families in underserved communities. Kool Smiles provides preventatMore Nearby Locations »
301 W 26th St
I avoided going to the dentist for years but Honest Dental is great. They're fast they're affordable and you don't even have to make an appointment to see the dentist. I highly recommend them.
4.Arents Family Dentistry
1103 E Villa Maria Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryEndodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
A family operated dental practice where we strive to provide individual attention to each patient. We use the latest technology in all our treatments. We are open extended hours on Mon through Thursda
5.Jennifer Hathaway Dods
1719 Broadmoor Dr
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr. Hathaway is the daughter of Julie Birkner and the late John Birkner. She was born and raised in Bryan, Texas. She is married to Phil Hathaway of IDC Irrigation and they have two children, PJ & Jam
6.Svajda Carl DDS
301 W 26th St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Carl Svajda, DDS sees patients in Bryan, Texas, specializing in dentistry and general dentistry. Dr. Svajda received his medical degree from University Of Texas Dental Branch and is licensed to tr
7.J Donald Mcleroy DDS
4343 Carter Creek Pkwy Ste 105
DentistsEndodontistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Ernst Dental Centre
3801 Cross Park Dr, Bryan, TX, 77802 Smile! You're in good hands
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future