James DiGregorio Electrical
65 Bellevue ave, Winthrop, MA, 02152 Customer Service Guaranteed
1.Steeves W L Inc Electrician
22 Harvard Pl
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsElectric Equipment & SuppliesLighting Systems & Equipment
Whether you need an electrical panel upgraded for HVAC equipment, new wiring for an add-on room or you just need a light fixture repaired, we will beat any competitors price and we're confident you wi
2.James DiGregorio Electrical
65 Bellevue ave
ElectriciansLighting ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialGenerators
James DiGregorio Electrician has over 20 years of electrical experience. We specialize in all types of wiring. Fully insured and free estimates. Old work and new work construction. Panel changes, serv
3.Bob Mahoney Electric
ElectriciansIntercom Systems & ServicesElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLighting Contractors
Visit our website
$50 Off A Spend Of $500 Or More
Bob Mahoney Electric has over 23 years experience working with homeowners, business owners and general contractors. * Massachusetts Licensed Electrician * Full Commercial and Residential Electrical Co
ElectriciansPlumbersElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
T.L. ELECTRIC SERVICES Having the permit to work and covered by insurance, T.L. ELECTRIC SERVICES offers full-service to the clients. We have already been skillfully serving through out Mass for over
5.Dave's Appliance Repair and Electrical Services
3 Pond Ln
ElectriciansMajor Appliance Refinishing & RepairWashers & Dryers Service & RepairRange & Oven Repair
Save $10 On Any Electrical Service Call or Appliance Repair+6more
I called Dave when my very old Kenmore dryer machine stopped working. He explained my options over the phone. Dave arrived at my house on time and immediately diagnosed the problem. He explained the
6.Jason Theriault Electric
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHome Improvements
After contacting a few electricians for updating a panel, Jason offered a competitive price. He worked on our service with knowledge and expertise while answering all questions we had. We highly reco
7.New England Safety Systems
680 Richmond St
ElectriciansFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesFire Alarm SystemsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Your home is more than the roof over your head. It represents stability, safety and security. As a family owned and operated company, we understand firsthand the desire to protect your business, home
Steeves W L Inc Electrician
22 Harvard Pl, Brookline, MA, 02446
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.