Serving the Brimfield area.
1.Alpha Water Solutions, LLC
5064 John Thomas Rd
PlumbersWater Treatment Equipment-Service & SuppliesWater HeatersWater Filtration & Purification Equipment
It is the best plumbing business I have ever used. Found my problem. Gave me a great price. Fixed it on the spot. Use these guys when you have plumbing or water conditioning problems. They are t
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
1393 Gardner Blvd
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsWater Heater RepairDrainage Contractors
Plumbing 911 is a great company to work with! Friendly, helpful phone staff, plumbers are very knowledgeable and good at solving problems.
4.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
5.Correct Plumbing & Drain Inc
PlumbersSewer ContractorsBuilding ContractorsGas Lines-Installation & Repairing
Correct Plumbing is reliable and dependable. They always come out quickly and handle each job professional. We are always happy with the job they do! Thank you Correct Plumbing and Drain!
6.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
Steve was very professional and got the job done quick, he had no problem answering any questions I had. I would recommend anytime.More Nearby Locations »
7.The Plumbing Source/Staples Plumbing
9808 State Route 43
1393 Gardner Blvd, Norton, OH, 44203
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?