Rooney's Sewer Service
3216 Francis St, Jackson, MI, 49203
1.San Angelo Plumbing, LLC
8592 Lee Rd
San Angelo Plumbing, LLC is dedicated to your plumbing needs. We bring tip top quality work to each one of our projects, and will stay until the project is at your satisfaction.
2.San Angelo Plumbing, LLC
8592 Lee Rd
San Angelo Plumbing, LLC is dedicated to your plumbing needs. We bring tip top quality work to each one of our projects, and will stay until the project is at your satisfaction. Additional services in
3.Benjamin Franklin Plumbing
PlumbersWater Softening & Conditioning Equipment & ServiceDrainage ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
I called for plumbing repair (non emergency) the responded early and took care of my problem. Josh came to give me an estimate and while he was here he took care of the three I had called. I commendMore Nearby Locations »
4.Homeowners Plumbing & Supply
10107 Bergin Rd
PlumbersWater Heater RepairBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHeating Equipment & Systems
Visit our website
We are homeowners helping homeowners. Just as the name implies, we are your plumbing service and supply company. Located on 10107 Bergin Road in Howell, we have been serving the Livingston County Area
5.Pete Black Plumbing & Water Conditioning
2440 W Highland Rd
PlumbersSewer ContractorsBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
We called 8 different plumbers when we needed someone 'now', but only Pete Black Plumbing answered their phone right away - no leaving messages. They were at the house within the hour. Justin and Gr
6.Goyette Mechanical Co
PlumbersHeating Equipment & SystemsBoiler DealersBoilers Equipment, Parts & Supplies
Needed a plumber quick. Goyette answered the phone right away and got us a plumber out to the house right away. I would call them again.
7.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
Serving the Brighton area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.