Town & Country Dental Care
2821 N Ballas Rd Ste 163, Saint Louis, MO, 63131 A Practice Where The Patients Matter!! Keep Smiling :)
1.Carrollwood Dental Group LLC
12147 Natural Bridge Rd
Amazing Services and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! Very professional, high quality services. Thank you for everything!!!
2.Katsev Michael T DDS, PC
3478 Bridgeland Dr
DentistsImplant DentistryOrthodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers More Info
12221 Saint Charles Rock Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I made an appointment and when I arrived for it, they cancel it because I didn't call them to tell them I was coming, They just told me the doctor is leaving for the day. even though they called me tMore Nearby Locations »
4.David E Wagner Family Dentistry
5992 Howdershell Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
Visit our website
I must admit I haven't been to the dentist for 25 years because of bad experiences. But Dr. Wagner and his staff renewed my faith in good oral health. Amy the hygienist is fantastic, she explained eve
5.Dr John Martin & Associates
12131 Dorsett Rd
Dental HygienistsClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Saw Dr Snyder for a cavity that turned out to be worse than I thought. He offered me several options and disclosed the price up front. In the end the tooth had to be extracted. The entire time I wa
6.Soft Touch Dental
1005 Dunn Rd
I can't rave about this place enough. If you are someone who has anxiety going to the dentist, this is the place for you! I literally lose sleep leading up to a dentist appointment. The hygienists
7.Key West Dental
2071 Zumbehl Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr. Parrott's dad was my dentist when I was a kid, so when I had my own children it made sense to go to his son who is also children's dentist! They are so nice there and their location is convenien
Sunset Hills Dental Group inc
11810 Gravois Rd, Saint Louis, MO, 63127
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future