A-Absolute Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning
Serving the Brick area.
1.Gold Medal Service
PlumbersWater HeatersHeating Equipment & SystemsWater Heater Repair
Click for Coupon+2more
Gold Medal Service is a locally owned and operated plumbing, heating, cooling, electric and water proofing home service business that proudly serves the state of New Jersey. You can count on Gold Meda
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
3.Caballero & Sons Plumbing and Heating Inc.
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHome Repair & MaintenanceHome Improvements
I thought I had termites I called 3 companies 2 of them told me I had termites. When FPC arrived a inspector named Joe told me they were harmless ants. I was very confused by this being that 2 other p
4.Team Electric Plumbing & Air
77 Pension Rd Ste 19
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding Construction ConsultantsConstruction Consultants
Very reasonable prices, and an good experience. While there were possible areas my issue could have been which they could have charged me for. The technician suggested I try the power company first as
5.Proficient Plumbing & Heating
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesWater Heater Repair
Needed a leak fixed company was very professional and will use them again if needed.
6.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
7.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
Serving the Brick area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?