232 N Mayflower Rd, South Bend, IN, 46619
1.A+ Plumbing, Heating, Cooling
9595 Tyler Rd
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialGeothermal Heating & Cooling ContractorsAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
Ed showed up exactly on time, diagnosed the problem, and fixed it. Great job! I would highly recommend them for your plumbing or heating needs.
2.Aaron's Home Plumbing
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
This was a great experience from beginning to end. My well pump has decided to start throwing water around, I called spoke with Kelly [very friendly] she sent a truck.He was awesome, he did not fix my
3.Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Say hello to Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning. We've been servicing your area for many years, and we've developed an entire roster of NATE-certified service technicians who know how to servi
4.Ace Plumbing & Drain Cleaning
PlumbersHeating Equipment & SystemsBoiler Repair & CleaningWater Heater Repair
Our faucet no longer drips, but this repair cost us $350 because the plumbers didn't know how to take our faucet apart and reassemble it properly! It took them about 5 hours (the last two hours, with
5.Lincoln Plumbing & Drain Cleaning
1605 Liberty Dr
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer ContractorsSewer Cleaners & Repairers
I called about my 2 sinks that needed new faucets and needed it fixed that day. They came on time, fixed my sinks that day and cleaned up when the job was done. I'm very thankful for them doing a fant
6.Drain Surgeon Inc
18056 State Line Rd
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding ContractorsPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
First time using the company. Guys were down to earth and friendly. Will use in future for all plumbing needs. HAPPY CUSTOMER
232 N Mayflower Rd
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsSewer ContractorsWater Heaters
Niezgodski Plumbing, Inc. performs light commercial and complete residential plumbing & heating, outside sewer and water, backflow prevention, water purification and boiler installation repair. 24 HOU
Drain Surgeon Inc
18056 State Line Rd, South Bend, IN, 46637
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.