1.Branson Dental Center
515 Bee Creek Rd
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
I take all 3 of my kids here and love it! They are always great about taking care of us and really care about my family.
2.Branson Family Dentistry
714 State Highway 248
very friendly, got me in on a emergency visit within a few hours, great prices i would recommend highly to everyone and all
3.Allai Wes DDS MS
802 W Atlantic St
Brace Yourself For An Amazing Smile; Welcome to the orthodontic practice of Dr. Wes Allai with 3 locations serving Southern Missouri, Located In Springfield, Our two satellite offices offer braces to
1193 Branson Hills Pkwy
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Clinics
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
5.Endodontics of the Ozarks
203 Buccaneer Dr Ste C
I had the DTR procedure done about a month and a half ago. I can' thank Dr. Nick enough for what he has done for me! I am no longer wearing a night-guard to sleep and I wake up noticing minimal clenc
6.Gentle Dental Center of the Ozarks
827 W Main St Ste 202
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Brett Wyman DDS purchased this dental practice in February of 2014. MANY updates including digital imaging for patient comfort and acceptance of most PPO insurance plans. Some staff members from pri
523 State Highway 248
Dr. Christian R. Willard is a general dentist and is trained in all aspects of cosmetic dentistry and oral treatment. He has provided dental care to Branson hometown locals and residents from Holliste
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future