Madison, MS, 39130
1553 E County Line Rd
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsSewer ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Full Service Plumbing! Residential & Commercial. Repair & Remodels. Water Heaters, Toilets, Sinks, & Faucets. We Also Offer Video Drain Inspections- We Can Locate Bad/Broken Area In Drain & Sewer Line
2.Environment Master Inc
168 E Porter St
PlumbersAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsAir Conditioning Service & Repair More InfoPREFERRED
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
4.Preferred Plumbing Service
Visit our website
What a difference a professional makes. I called in the morning about a problem. They told me they would be there before Noon. Received another call before noon that someone was on the way. Showed up
5.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
6.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
7.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
STAN was THE MAN! We had a waste-water pipe break occur and Roto-Rooter came very quickly, offered fair prices and finished the job that night. Our service-man Stan stayed late until the night so thatMore Nearby Locations »
Serving the Brandon area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?