1.Mcrae Family Dental
995 Baxter St
Overall, a very pleasant experience! The entire staff was very friendly and warm, making me feel right at home. They took my insurance company, so I left my cleaning appointment feeling totally satisf
2.Epps Village Family Dentistry LLC
1720 Epps Bridge Pkwy
DentistsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Epps Village Family Dentistry is a local Athens dental practice that offers general, cosmetic, and emergency dentistry. With over 30 years of experience, knowledgeable staff, and a qualified dentist,
3.Greensboro Cosmetic And Family DentistryServing the Bowman, GA area
DentistsCosmetic DentistryClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr Hillin and his staff are the most professional , knowledgeable, and friendliest in the entire Lake Oconee area. You will never feel as if you are a number among many but a person with a name whose
4.Smith Dental Care
259 Athens St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
I will NEVER return to this dentist. Where do I begin? They definitely look for ways to make money off you and they expect their money asap. Once you get your teeth cleaned, they automatically tell yo
5.Hartwell Dental Associates
56 W Gibson St
6.Smith, Charles M, DDS
259 Athens St
7.Lee, Michael A, DDS
30 Chandler Ctr
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future