Mass Lock Inc
275 Main St, Everett, MA, 02149
1.24/7 Locksmith Services
128 Oliver St
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeysLocksmith Referral Service
We are a complete locksmith service company that has been in business for many years. We have been recognized for providing outstanding services at very affordable prices. Excellent customer service i
2.Fast 24Hour Emergency Locksmith Boston
207 Massachusetts Ave
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingIntercom Systems & Services
Locked Out? In your time of need, put your trust with our Fast, Professional, Courteous Emergency locksmiths. Serving the Boston area for over 30 Years. We are your one-stop local emergency shop, 24 h
3.Mass Lock Inc
275 Main St
Locks & Locksmiths
I called this company today for information on changing 2 locks. I found the man who answered the phone very pleasant and helpful. Felt the price was fair. They said someone could be there between
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Friendly. Fast. Efficient. Inexpensive Locksmith Company.Didn't catch the persons name at the end of the other line. However they were nice enough to pencil me in last minute. Was expecting them to a
5.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Dave is professional, responsible, trustworthy, and just an excellent provider. He gives you the straight scoop, doesn't try to up-sell you and is just as accommodating and pleasant as can be. I've us
6.Prime Locksmith Mobile Service
Locks & LocksmithsAutomotive Roadside ServiceKeysLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
7.Milligan Safe & Vault
44 Blake Street
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsSafes & Vaults-Wholesale & ManufacturersSafes & Vaults-Movers
Prime Locksmith Mobile Service
Quincy, MA, 02170
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.