Northwest Dental Center
8300 W Northview St, Boise, ID, 83704 Gentle Dentistry For Beautiful Smiles.
1.Brad Robertson DDS
12055 W Ustick Rd
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsPediatric Dentistry
Dr. Robertson enjoys the challenges and variety of a non-specialty practice. He performs most dental procedures in his office such as extractions, endodontics (root canals), implants, prosthodontics (
7421 W Victory Rd Ste 100
DentistsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental Clinics
It was great to find a dental office with staff so friendly and knowledgeable. From the moment I stepped inside their beautiful office, I felt like I was with family. My cleaning was comfortable (a
3.Scott Freeman DMD, PA.
6363 W Emerald St
My pediatric dental practice is unique in it’s approach to treating infants, children and teenagers. In addition, treatment recommendations are individualized for each child based on his or her person
4.Robert T Peck DMD Family Dentistry
7480 W Northview St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersEndodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
We know how important choosing the right dentist in Boise is for you and your family. We take pride in our friendly relationships with patients and we will do everything possible to make you feel at e
5.Northwest Dental Center
8300 W Northview St
Northwest Dental Center provides patients throughout Boise, ID with complete dental care. Our caring dental professionals are committed to helping you work towards the beautiful smile you have also wa
6.Slattery Orthodontics - John Slattery DDS, MS
600 E Riverpark Ln
Slattery Orthodontics has five convenient locations in Boise, Meridian, Nampa, McCall and Emmett, Idaho. Dr. John Slattery is proud to offer outstanding orthodontic care for the entire family in a cle
7.Boise Periodontics & Implants
9859 W Lupine St
Our practice philosophy is based on working together with our patients and other dental providers to satisfy their needs by offering a variety of quality periodontal and reconstructive therapies. We h
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentist Search for Pre-Screened Dentists.Over 7 million matches since 1986!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future