Serving the Boardman area.
1.Adam Eve Plumbing & Drain Cleaning
1180 Tibbetts Wick Rd
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsDrainage ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Visit our website
$50 Off any plumbing Service over $400.+2more
The workers who came out were very polite, professional and cleaned up here work area. However they are way Over priced.I called another time for a estimate on drains and they wanted $70.00 just to
2.EMS Plumbing & Heating
360-1/2 E Midlothian Blvd
PlumbersPumpsPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesBoilers Equipment, Parts & Supplies More InfoPREFERRED
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
4.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
5.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
6.Hydro-Flow Sewer and Drain LLC
Great job all around. Had several valves replaced and did a great job. They have a great crew and are available when you need them.
7.Dennis Mikkelsen Plumbing
PlumbersWater Heater Repair
Adam Eve Plumbing & Drain Cleaning
1180 Tibbetts Wick Rd, Girard, OH, 44420
Please try reloading the page.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.