1.Hurd Daniel S MD
PRICES Ford Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologySkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Pathology
2.Stephenson, Keith K, MD
901 Plantation Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Medical Associates of Southwest Virginia
810 Hospital Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical Service OrganizationsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysical Therapists
4.Tsui, Camilla, MD
901 Plantation Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
I was referred to this MD by my fiance for a family doctor, I went and I was astonished with how friendly people was. When I went back again i figured out quickly that they was nice to me because I wa
5.Dr. Andrea Lynn Hall, MD
1645 N Main St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
6.Blacksburg Internal Medicine and Cardiology
840 Hospital Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
7.Lewisgale General Surgery
809 Davis St
Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
Find a Local Doctor
www.services-connect.com Top Doctors of All SpecialtiesQuality Care is Our Top Priority
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.