1.Rollin James Hawley, MD
2900 Lamb Cir Ste 350
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-NeurologyPhysicians & Surgeons, NeurologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Neuropsychiatry
Rollin James Hawley, MD, specializes in neurology and nerve conduction studies. Dr. Rollin James Hawley, MD, has a medical practice in Christiansburg, VA, and has over 50 years of experience in the fi
2.Dr. Mark A Ringold, MD
110 Akers Farm Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
One of the most remarkable doctors I've even seen. My husband and I both appreciate his kind, gentle personality, high intelligence, and friendly staff - as well as on time appointments. He is a car
3.J Stephen Hudgins MD
10 Hickok St Ste 201
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeOptometrists
205 Roanoke St
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
5.Dr. Kevin Griffin, MD
120 Akers Farm Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, UrologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Nephrology (Kidneys)Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
I love to go to Dr. Griffin's office! You never wait long in the waiting room, the staff is super nice, and the office is very clean. Dr. Griffin is very thorough and provides excellent care.
6.New River Valley Ear Nose & Throat Associates PC
2955 Market St Ste C4
Physicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Dr. Prussin is a great surgeon, but if you are looking for a doctor who will take time to explain things to you and talk to you, I recommend finding someone else. He just doesn't have the time to get
7.Donald Zedalis MD
2955 Market St Ste B1
Physicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
This company does not answer their phone. You always have to leave a message.
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.