1.Area Dental Associates - Comfortable Family and General Dentistry
3712 Canyon Lake Dr
Welcome to Area Dental Associates! We are a complete family dentistry office located at 3712 Canyon Lake Dr in Rapid City, SD. Our staff is here to provide quality dental care for you and your family.
2.Dr. Rice Area Dental
3712 Canyon Lake Dr
Rice Area Dental treats patients of all ages, from children to seniors and patients suffering from dementia. Our team is always welcoming new patients for any general and cosmetic dentistry needs. One
3.Center For Dental Excellence
1219 Saint Joseph St
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesPediatric Dentistry
What Sets Us Apart. Anderson Dental in Rapid City SD is your center for dental care excellence. Comfort, safety, and superior treatment are our highest priorities in caring for our Black Hills patient
4.Black Hills Pediatric Dentistry
700 Sheridan Lake Rd
This was my dentist growing up, and they have always done a wonderful job! Would definitely recommend!
5.Moler Keith DDS
506 West Blvd
Dr. Keith D. Moler & Family Dentistry are deeply committed to providing you and your loved ones with the highest quality of dental care that you have come to expect and trust. Serving your family and
1600 Mountain View Rd Ste 104
Here at Rushmore Dental, we can offer you every service, from routine cleanings, fillings, crowns, and bridges, to more extensive oral surgeries and bone grafts with implants. Our head dentist, Dr. Ti
7.Cooley Prosthetic Dentistry
2525 W Main St Ste 205
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Outstanding service...quick, efficient, thorough explanations, professional and caring staff. I cannot say enough good about Cooley Prosthetics.
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentist Search for Pre-Screened Dentists.Over 7 million matches since 1986!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future