Serving the Birch Run area.
1.American Plumbing & Heating
9730 Marshall Rd
PlumbersHeating Equipment & SystemsFurnaces-HeatingAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
The guys were very nice and professional! I recommend them to everyone... I will use them from now on!
2.Dependable Sewer Cleaning & Plumbing
512 Mcgraw St
PlumbersSeptic Tank & System CleaningBuilding ContractorsPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies
Good morning, I just wanted everyone to know that we called Dependable shortly before 10 pm on a Saturday night, the technician, Derrick arrived before 10:30, was extremely professional, clean, courte
3.Goyette Mechanical Co
PlumbersHeating Equipment & SystemsBoiler DealersBoilers Equipment, Parts & Supplies
Needed a plumber quick. Goyette answered the phone right away and got us a plumber out to the house right away. I would call them again.
4.Remer Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc
5565 State St
PlumbersBoiler Repair & CleaningFurnaces-HeatingHome Repair & Maintenance
The heat went out at my rental during the middle of the night this past January. Remers had a mechanic there first thing to fix the furnace. It was unrepairable, They brought temporary heat to the
5.McKenzie & Son Plumbing & Heating
200 W Johnson St
PlumbersBoiler Repair & CleaningHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesHeating Equipment & Systems More InfoPREFERRED
6.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
7.Laski And Sons Plumbing & Heating
NEW REPAIRS REMODEL RESIDENTIAL COMMERCIAL OVER 30 YEARS EXPERIENCE Licensed Master Plumber Matt Laski COMPETITIVE RATES Licensed #09208
Goddeyne Plumbing, Heating & A/C
Bay City, MI, 48706
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?