Serving the Berlin area.
1.Riley Plumbing & Heating Co Inc
293 New Britain Rd
PlumbersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesWater HeatersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Carmela was very pleasant and helpful on the phone. Jay was on time and not only very helpful, but also very friendly and professional! Great service.
2.Advance Plumbing & Heating Inc
PlumbersBoilers Equipment, Parts & SuppliesPumpsHeating Equipment & Systems
I own a multiple dwelling that is 90 years old. No need to say what plumbing nightmares can occur. Mike and his guys tackled old pipes, replaced bathroom sinks, installed a new TOTO Drake toilet, s
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
4.Ben Franklin Plumbing
PlumbersHome ImprovementsPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesHome Repair & Maintenance
Fast, Reliable, Fair Price. These guys were great! They responded quickly, explained the work and price to me and cleaned up when they were done. Will use again and recommend them.
5.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
6.James J Rybczyk Plumbing and Heating And Air Conditioning Inc
PlumbersAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsBathroom RemodelingHeating Contractors & Specialties
Call Jim for a flooded basement, Turned out I had a broken pipe. He was over within 30 mins, and not only stayed there until the job was done but his crew thoroughly explained why this happened so I c
7.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
Leo J. Bond Plumbing & Heating
1071 Ellington Rd, South Windsor, CT, 06074
Please try reloading the page.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper