Serving the Benton area.
PlumbersGarbage Disposal RepairPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningLeak Detecting Service
Visit our website
Prompt, knowledgeable and a fastidious worker. He understands that my time is as valuable as his. He gets in and out in a timely manner and always explains things in a concise manner. I am always h
2.LaRue Plumbing Inc
3802 Deer Dr
PlumbersHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & Service
Choose LaRue Plumbing Inc. for all your plumbing and sewer needs. Prompt courteous service. High quality with reasonable prices.
3.LaRue Plumbing Inc
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSprinklers-Garden & LawnPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Plumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningPlumbers
5.S & K Quality Plumbing Inc
210 Cornerstone Rd
PlumbersWater Heater Repair
S&K sent a man who told us 3 times that he couldn't do it. But the boss told us he was going to send him again. We told him no to send someone else. We were told no one else is available and we could
6.Speedy G Plumbing
Plumbers More InfoPREFERRED
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
S & K Quality Plumbing Inc
210 Cornerstone Rd, Alexander, AR, 72002
Please try reloading the page.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper