Dean J. Kokinias DDS
6085 Strathmoor Dr, Rockford, IL, 61107 Distinctive Dentistry for the Entire Family.
1.Belvidere Dental - Alan J. Kossman, DDS
916 Belvidere Rd
Belvidere Dental Associates has been working with patients to provide the best dental care in the Belvidere and Rockford area since 1992. Dr. Kossman's experience in dentistry is coupled with genuine
2.Chapko James R DDS
140 N State St
Dr. James R. Chapko, DDS is providing the Belvidere / Rockford area with General Dentistry and Implants. Dr. Chapko believes in giving each and every patient a superior dental experience with his unpa
7310 Walton St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental Clinics
I had a great experience at the Rockford Aspen Dental. The moment I walked in I was greeted with a friendly hello and smile by the receptionist. The girls in the back were very nice and so was the doMore Nearby Locations »
4.Schmidt Pamela A DDS
6417 E Riverside Blvd
For more than 30 years, Drs. Roger and Pamela Schmidt have been creating beautiful smiles with a passion for full mouth rehabilitation and cosmetic dentistry. Together with their staff, they combine t
5.Dean J. Kokinias DDS
6085 Strathmoor Dr
A co-worker recommended Dr. Kokinias. I have had several bad experiences in the past and was extremely nervous. The receptionist was courteous and welcoming, the dental assistant was kind and under
6.Highcrest Dental Care
1646 N Alpine Rd
As a general and family dentist, Dr. Ongena cares for children, adults, seniors, and special needs patients. His training and expertise allow our team to provide a variety of services in our comfortab
7.Belvidere Dental Designs
121 S State St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
i was so impressed with the quick service and how friendly the staff is, im terrified of dentist but dr thakkar was so gentle and took her time im glad i went there.
Riverside Dental Center
2028 E Riverside Blvd Ste 210, Loves Park, IL, 61111 Smiles For A Lifetime.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future