Johnson, John L DDS
122 Hardees Ln, Banner Elk, NC, 28604
1.Johnson, John L DDS
122 Hardees Ln
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
401 Pinnacle Ridge Rd
3.Michael R. Tumbarello, DMD, PAServing the Beech Mountain, NC area
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
At Michael R. Tumbarello, DMD, PA, we provide a low stress environment and we have the latest in technology. We will help you maintain and improve your oral health. New patients are always welcome to
4.Wessels Stephen J DMD PA
1509 River St
Stephen J Wessels DMD PA is committed to providing you with the very best in preventative, restorative and cosmetic dentistry combined with the highest levels of customer service. Rather than simply p
5.Airey, Steven Dr PA
166 Furman Rd
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Complete Dentistry For Children & Adults. NEW PATIENTS WELCOME! Crowns & Bridges, Cosmetic Veneers, Dentures & Partials, Whitening Of Teeth, White Fillings, Orthodontics, Root Canals, TMJ Therapy, Sur
6.High Country Dentistry
895 State Farm Rd
One visit, so far. Very impressed. Not to say I'm happy about 5 cavities and a root canal needed (that my previous dentist "missed"), I'm thankful this practice was able to get me in as quick as the
7.Taylor, Michael K Dr
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future