Sharifi Naser Dr DDS
25315 80th Ave, Glen Oaks, NY, 11004 We Specialize In All Aspects Of Dental And Oral Care. Visit Us On The Web At www.sharifidds.com For All Your Dental Needs.
1.Joel E. Kronberg DDS, P.C.
21404 46th Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Visit our website
Dr. Kronberg in my book is #1! I have always been extremely nervous to go to a dentist. I pretty much hate all of them ;-) He's the only dentist that I have found that makes me feel at ease, always
2.Sharifi Naser Dr DDS
25315 80th Ave
DentistsHealth & Welfare ClinicsClinicsPeriodontists
We realize that you have many good dentists and periodontists to choose from in Floral Park. There are many doctors in several different specialties who have the training and expertise to produce good
3.Richard A Sousa, DDS
14 Glen Cove Rd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Dr Sousa has a "hands on" approach, from diagnosis to creating custom crowns, implants, dentures & veneers in his on premise lab At East Hills Dental, our passion is designing beautiful and comfortabl
4.Fingerman Barton E DDS PC
174 Jericho Tpke
Welcome to the dental Practice of Barton Fingerman, D.D.S. Where you'll find a relaxed conscientious atmosphere for your entire family with State-of-the-Art dentistry. Our practice is family oriented
5.A Magic Touch Orthodontist
5515 Little Neck Pkwy
Holistic PractitionersPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Orthopedic SurgeryDentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
Dr. Robert L. Shpuntoff and his dedicated staff are pleased to provide the finest care possible in Orthodontic & TMJ treatment. Give us a call today to schedule your free consultation appointment. Pro
6.Universal Dental Associates Of Elmont
1561 Hempstead Tpke
DentistsPeriodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant Dentistry
7.Kids Dental Studio
21154 45th Dr
DentistsDental LabsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPediatric Dentistry
Charles M. Marks, DDS
347 5th Ave Rm 1310, New York, NY, 10016
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future