1138 N Germantown Pkwy, Cordova, TN, 38016
1.Sullivan, Stephen Dr
160 Cracker Barrell Dr
2.North Ms Community Dental Clinic
441 Highway 6 E
3.North Ms Community Dental Clinic
441 Highway 6 E
4.Thomas William Hodge, DMD
310 Highway 51 S
DentistsDental ClinicsCosmetic DentistryDental Hygienists
Preventative and Restorative Dentistry for Adults and Children. Bonding, Veneers, Fillings, Crowns, Root Canals, Orthodontics, Mini Implants. We Welcome New Patients and Emergencies.
5.Dr. Andy Garrott, DMD - Batesville Dental Clinic
113 Eureka St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
6.K S Bearden Inc
221 Gay St
264 Power Dr
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future