Drain Masters II - Sewer & Drain Cleaning
Serving the Barrington area. We're there when you need us! 24-7 Emergency Service Provided at no extra charge!
1.Wells Harry W & Son Inc
19 Crown St
PlumbersHeating Equipment & SystemsBoilers Equipment, Parts & SuppliesBoiler Repair & Cleaning
Visit our website
Harry W. Wells & Son Inc. services and installs all makes and models of Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning equipment. Harry W. Wells & Son, Inc. was established in 1947 and has been servicing the
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
3.Bego and Son Plumbing & Heating LLC
24 Jane St
PlumbersBoilers Equipment, Parts & SuppliesHeating Equipment & SystemsBoiler Repair & Cleaning
Visit our website
10% Off Any First Job
Came same day called. Diagnosed problem. Ordered needed part and installed it. Courteous. Efficient. Would recommend this business and its owner.
4.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
5.Drain Masters II - Sewer & Drain Cleaning
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Wayne, Was on time, Very Helpful, and explained everything, and solved our drain issue in a prompt manner. Thank You
6.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
7.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
STAN was THE MAN! We had a waste-water pipe break occur and Roto-Rooter came very quickly, offered fair prices and finished the job that night. Our service-man Stan stayed late until the night so thatMore Nearby Locations »
New Horizon Plumbing, Heating
Serving the Barrington area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?