Bradley Electric Inc
42215 Washington St Ste A-381, Palm Desert, CA, 92211 Serving the Entire Coachella Valley Since 1958!
1239 S Gene Autry Trl
RighTime Home Services is one of the largest home services companies in Southern California, yet we take great care to serve our customers personally. RighTime Home Services is the company that we wan
2.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
3.Star Electric Energy
ElectriciansHome ImprovementsElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialAltering & Remodeling Contractors
Mitko Topaloski is the best electrician in the Los Angeles area with 43 years of experience! He specializes in residential electrical work from homes in Beverly Hills to Calabasas and as far out as Ma
5.Bradley Electric Inc
42215 Washington St Ste A-381
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHome Automation SystemsInspection Service
Bradley Electric Inc. is a locally owned family electric service company. Our services include new construction, remodeling, repairs, maintenance, design and build, computer wiring, service upgrades,
6.Steven C Poston Electric
ElectriciansHome ImprovementsProperty MaintenanceElectrical Power Systems-Maintenance
Steven was on time, clean and very helpful. He coordinated with Sdg&e and obtained a city permit. Steven answered all my questions and concerns. He truly is my neighborhood Electrician.
25949 Avenida Espaldar
Call R.B. Electric For Professional Electrical Quotes Today!
Serving the Banning area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.