A 24 HOUR Dental Care In Fresno
7077 N West Ave, Fresno, CA, 93711
1.Southwest Family Dentistry
1601 Mill Rock Way
DentistsEndodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPediatric Dentistry
I had a dental emergency and had to find a dentist open on Saturday. Thankfully I found Southwest! I will now go there permanently.
2.Clinica Sierra Vista
1430 Truxtun Ave
DentistsSocial Service OrganizationsFamily Planning Information CentersClinics
3.Kinnsch, Mark DMD
6001 Truxtun Ave
Kinnsch, Mark DMD for all your Dental needs.
4.Stewart, Thomas H DDS
3809 San Dimas St
5.Freed H Kathleen DDS
1735 28th St
6.Martha H. Sanger DDS Inc.
2320 17th St
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsNo Internet Heading Assigned
Practice Limited to Periodontics with Services in Dental Implants
7.McMahon Michael B DDS
1314 L St
Christensen, Don R DMD
7138 N Millbrook Ave, Fresno, CA, 93720
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future