Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
Serving the Bahama area.
1.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
8820 Midway West Rd
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHeating Contractors & Specialties
We encountered an unexpected leak and Roto-Rooter was able to send John out to assist almost immediately. He was professional, kind and able to get us fixed in no time. We are very happy with our servMore Nearby Locations »
2.Michael & Son Services
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialSewer Contractors
Commercial & Residential- 24-Hour Emergency Services. Plumbing- Air Conditioning - Heating- Electrical Services.
3.Progressive Service Company
110 Fortune Way
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsSewer ContractorsFire & Water Damage Restoration
The tech was very professional and was very polite to us, the steps that were taken to complete the job was explained to me as they were progressing through the install. Explained about the new instal
4.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
5.Cary Plumbing Company
226 E Cedar St
PlumbersPumpsBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
I've used them for over 16 yrs from replacing hot water heaters, tankless-hwh, general plumbing repairs, additions to plumbing, inspection of blackflow valves, etc, and they have never once let me dow
6.Sparrow & Sons Plumbing and Heating
305 W Weaver St
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesWater Heaters
Visit our website
7.Weather Master's Mr Plumber
305 Village Dr
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialSmall Appliance RepairPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
We'll clear any drain for Only $99*
Service Now ... When You Need It!
Shelton Plumbing Co
3 Bravehart Ct, Durham, NC, 27713
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?