Pain Consultants of Michigan PLC
1119 S Washington Ave, Saginaw, MI, 48601
1.Ernst, Thomas K DPM
1060 S Van Dyke Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Podiatrists
2.Hung Yuh-Lin MD PC
1060 S Van Dyke Rd Ste 600
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
I took my children to him. Now I take my grandchildren to him! He is experienced, kind, and always makes time for us, no matter how last minute it is.
3.Manalac, Michelle, MD
1011 S Van Dyke Rd Ste C
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
4.Huron Medical Center
1011 S Van Dyke Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
5.Kempke, Camille E
1142 S Van Dyke Rd
Physicians & Surgeons
6.Haider Naeem MD
1100 S Van Dyke Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPain ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Dr. Haider does a procedure that blocks nerves which block the pain. Much better to get a block than have to rely on medicines. Dr. Haider was trained at the Cleveland Clinic and came here from U o
7.Lake Huron OB GYN
1005 S Van Dyke Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
You are the best. He delivered my niece in the Er and saved both lives. He is our miracle worker and did a tremendous job!!
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.