12953 Publishers Dr Ste 100, Fishers, IN, 46038
1.Avon Family Dentistry By Rebecca J. De La Rosa, DDS, PC
7318 E Us Highway 36
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I had such a wonderful experience at Dr.DeLaRosa's office. I had a same day crown done and it was such a pleasant experience. I got my crown that same day and it felt and looked great. My daughter als
10967 E Us Highway 36
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Dr. Joy is a class act. I have referred all of my family and closest friends. I submit my highest recommendationMore Nearby Locations »
3.Complete Dental Care Of Avon PC
10740 E Us Highway 36
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesClinicsDental Clinics
Your complete dental health is our full-time mission, and by full-time we don't just mean every six months at your checkup. Explore our site and learn more about us.
4.Associates In Family Dentistry
7800 E Us Highway 36
Cosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryDentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
5.Andrew N Amborski DDS
7393 Business Center Dr
DentistsImplant DentistryNo Internet Heading AssignedCosmetic Dentistry
Visit our website
8244 E Us Highway 36 Ste 2
We treat people not just teeth.
7.Brownsburg Dental Center
475 E. Northfield Dr Suite E.
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Visit our website
We specialize in Teeth Whiteing, using only the lastest and most up to date whitening on the market. We use Brighten for Life Venus Whitening. No Sensitivity, high end system/ free refills with cleani
Serving the Avon area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future