Serving the Augusta area.
4167 Wheeler Rd
PlumbersFire Protection Equipment-Repairing & ServicingBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHome Repair & Maintenance
Plumbing – General – Contractor - Repair And – Maintenance – Pool And Spa Service – Repair And Maintenance – Backflow Device Testing – Maintenance and installation – Fire Hydrant Testing – Repair and
2.Babbitt Earl L Plumbing Co Inc
1128 Ellis St
PlumbersGas Equipment-Service & RepairSewer ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Visit our website
I had a stopped up toilet and tub on Saturday afternoon, I called Earl Babbitts number and spoke to Ronnie Maxwell and he sent out his son Jordan who arrived very quickly and diagnosed the problem as
3.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
3070 Damascus Rd Ste O
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater Heaters
Need a good plumber? Roto-Rooter is North America's largest provider of plumbing & drain cleaning services. Roto-Rooter is the company to call for residential plumbing, commercial plumbing, drain probMore Nearby Locations »
4.Budget Sewer Service
2521 Mike Padgett Hwy
Budget Sewer Service, Inc. is a local, service-disabled veteran owned company serving Augusta, GA and the entire CSRA.
4167 Wheeler Rd
PlumbersHome ImprovementsHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Busy "B" - Family owned and operated since 1991. We are a service oriented company and offer various services in Residential and Commercial repairs and maintenance.
6.Universal Plumbing Inc
2415 Milledgeville Rd
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningBuilding ContractorsGas Equipment-Service & Repair
$25.00 OFF ANY SERVICE
Open saturday- Regular rates till 3:00pm
Universal Plumbing Inc
2415 Milledgeville Rd, Augusta, GA, 30904
Please try reloading the page.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper