CHRISTUS Mother Francis Hospital - Tyler
800 E Dawson St, Tyler, TX, 75701
1.Athens Women's Health Center
115 Medical Cir
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Athens Women's Health Center proudly provides comprehensive health care for the women of East Texas. Under the leadership of the only female OB/GYN in Henderson County, Dr. Terry Lynne Baumgartner, At
2.Medical Arts Clinic - Jonathan D Edwards MD
115 Medical Cir Ste 100
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Medical Arts Clinic is the source for General Family / Medial Practice needs in Athens, Texas. Family practice is the branch of medicine concerning the total health care of the person and the family.
3.Lakeland Medical Associates
117 Medical Cir
ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
Doctor Jennings is ok but the clerk at the front desk "Britney" is very unprofessional and rude. If you can't treat and talk to people with respect, get another job. If you want to be treated like you
4.Bass James MD
1505 S Palestine St
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
Do not waste your time on this doctor. I registered for an appointment as a new patient and was not able to make my appointment due to a scheduling conflict that came up at the last minute. I called
5.Mongare, Job, MD
113 N Murchison St
Physicians & Surgeons
6.Dr. William Alex Elfarr, MD
1701 S Palestine St Ste A
Physicians & Surgeons, UrologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Dr. Gregory F Mondini, MD
607 E Clinton Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.