1.Kelly Daniel & Jacqueline
14383 Riverside Dr
2.John C Smith Jr DDS
116 N Railroad Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
3.Smile of Virginia
105 Lee St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant DentistryOrthodontists
4.Roberts Jr, Gilbert L, DDS
10500 Atlee Station Rd
5.Happy Smiles, VCC, LLC
10101 Brook Rd Ste 804a
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsOrthodontists
Happy Smiles Dentistry offers complete dental care to patientsBraces in the Richmond VA area. We offer regular checkups, fillings and orthodontic services including braces. Our goal is make your denta
6.Hanna Gruzynska, DDS
130 Thompson St
7.Amy R Baluyut
130 Thompson St
DentistsImplant DentistryOrthodontistsDental Labs
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future