1765 Old State Route 21
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Dr. Glines and Dr. Vedova have provided exceptional care for my daughter. She has been a patient of theirs since her birth 3yrs ago. They work tirelessly to make themselves available for their patie
2.Friesen Chris DO Family Medicine
320 Gravois Rd Ste B
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
10012 Kennerly Rd Ste 401
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologySkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
We made an appt, received the appt card with the time and date and we we showed up there, we weren't in the computer. I have witness this happen 2 other times while sitting in the office. Very frustr
4.Arnold Family Medicine
8 Arnold Mall
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
5.Mary Beth Weick MD
3619 Richardson Square Dr Ste 170
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
6.Dr. Evelyn E Young, MD
3619 Richardson Square Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
7.Dr. Monzer Naji, MD
4150 Jeffco Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Physician in Arnold
search.searchingmycity.com Top 5 found: PhysicianShop locally. We know the best.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.