1380 S Commercial St, Neenah, WI, 54956
1.Northstar Dental Group / Dr. Pete Hehli
5760 W Grande Market Dr
2.Forest View Dental
W 1111 Valley Rd
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsImplant Dentistry
When you visit Forest View Dental, our goal is to help you achieve a healthy, beautiful smile through exceptional care in a relaxed environment. Our highly skilled and friendly dental team makes your
3300 W College Ave
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental Clinics
The staff is so patient and caring. They answered all of my questions and put my mind at ease. I was always scared to go to the dentist, but Dr. Leyes made me feel very comfortable. Would definitely rMore Nearby Locations »
4.Tetting & Tetting DDS
901 W Association Dr
Our family-oriented dental practice has been in the area for over 40 years. It was established in 1971 by Dr. Richard Tetting, father of Dr. Paul R. Tetting. Our family has served you for many generat
5.Elite Smiles Dental LTD
315 W Wisconsin Ave
DentistsSleep Disorders-Information & Treatment
2310 E Evergreen Dr
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Your visit to the dentist should be comfortable with a focus on your smile. You deserve excellent care provided by a team of individuals with over 20 years of experience serving Appleton and the Fox V
7.Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Fox Cities SC
5395 W Michaels Dr
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsImplant Dentistry
My boyfriend had his wisdom teeth extracted here and before he was even done with his paperwork, they took him back to preform the surgery. Did they expect him to fill it out after?! Mind you he went
Serving the Appleton area. Get Matched With A Great Dentist.Personalized Matches. Call Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future