Serving the Anniston area.
500 Noble St
PlumbersWater Heater RepairGas Equipment-Service & RepairBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
We are very pleased with the service we received. The job was reasonably priced,the plumbers were fast and highly respectful of our property. We will use Teds plumbing for all our future repairs.
4619 Sprague Ave
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningPlumbing, Drains & Sewer ConsultantsWater Heater Repair
3.Roger's Plumbing, Electrical & Gas Service
PlumbersGas Equipment-Service & RepairHandyman ServicesHome Repair & Maintenance
A company in Anniston, AL that specializes in Plumbing and Electrical Services.
4.Anniston Septic Tank
4619 Sprague Ave
Grease TrapsPlumbersSewer ContractorsBuilding Contractors More InfoPREFERRED
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
6.Mr Dan's Plumbing
PlumbersSeptic Tank & System CleaningPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer Contractors
Phoned Mr. Dan's around 1:30 PM on 2/11. They dispatched the call to available plumbers and the plumber called me and told me he would stop by on the way home to check the problem. Came by my house
7.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
Serving the Anniston area. Call eLocal Plumbers 24/7Talk To A Local Plumber Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.