USA Dental Club
Serving the Annapolis area. A Dental Care Program For Everyone!Find The Right Dental Plan!
1.Annapolis Dental Care
101 Ridgely Ave Ste 12B
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Dr. Scott provided excellent service. I was able to make the appointment in a short period of time, he was patient and his team was very professional and he worked with me on a payment plan for the de
2.Family Dentistry In Annapolis
1116 West St
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryPeriodontists
3.Denise Dental Studio
2661 Riva Rd Ste 611
DentistsDental ClinicsDental LabsCosmetic Dentistry
4.Farley Kathy J
600 Ridgely Ave Ste 217
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
5.Valentine R Bauer DDS
528 College Pkwy Ste A
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
6.About Smiles Dentistry
507 S Cherry Grove Ave Ste A
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryDental Hygienists
After using several different dentists in Annapolis, I found About Smiles. I wouldn't go anywhere else....great doctor and terrific staff.
7.Leigh Family and Cosmetic Dentistry
104 Forbes St Ste 104
DentistsDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Explainplease.com 30 year in AnnapolisTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future